The Boston Marathon bombings (and subsequent related shootings) were a series of attacks and incidents which began on April 15, 2013, when two pressure cooker bombs exploded during the Boston Marathon at 2:49 pm EDT, killing 3 people and injuring an estimated 264 others. The bombs exploded about 12 seconds and 210 yards (190 m) apart, near the finish line on Boylston Street.
The Chechen brothers Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev were implicated in the bombing. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was sentenced to death in June 2015. Tamerlan Tsarnaev was shot and killed by police a few days after the bombings.
As usual for these manipulated events, Wikipedia carries the summary of the official story. Most researchers agree there is enough evidence to prove foreknowledge, manipulation and the presence of fake victims (crisis actors). This is a preliminary article compiling a few elements.
* One big fat smoking gun is that The Boston Globe tweeted about it almost 3 hours before it happened!
* Witnesses say there were bomb sniffing dogs coming and going before the explosion. There was a loud announcement – heard live – saying “THIS IS A DRILL”… So there was some sort of drill going on at the same time. A drill related to a terrorist bomb threat.
* Russian authorities and mass media blame U.S. authorities for negligence because U.S. authorities were warned by their Russian counterparts several times, long before the bombing happened. Russian authorities and various media, since the spring of 2014, blame the USA for releasing politically motivated false information… about an alleged lack of response from Russian authorities… after subsequent U.S. requests!… As a proof that the Russian did warn the Americans earlier, a letter from Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) was shown to the members of the U.S. Congressmen official delegation to Moscow during their visit… This letter with information about Tsarnaev (including his biography details, connections and phone number) had been sent from FSB to FBI and CIA during March 2011 (2 years earlier). So the FBI knew about the suspects. But how much did they know? And how much did the Russians know?
* Thanks to Edward Snowden who left the US about 2 months after the Boston Bombings, on May 20 2013 (the first press release of his famous leaks were on June 5 2013) we know the depth and capabilities of the US cyber-surveillance… It is therefore safe to assume the FBI was watching the suspects and knew about the event. The announcement of a terror drill before the event confirms that. They decided to (a) either let it happen… (b) either “control” some of it… (c) either fake it entirely…
* The reasons for this sort of behavior (organizing fake terror events or letting real ones happen every once in a while) is not immediately easy to understand for most of us. But it fits with the US doctrine of “terrorism management.” They need to “keep the fear alive.”
“If you’re submitting budget proposals for a law enforcement agency, for an intelligence agency, you’re not going to submit the proposal that ‘We won the war on terror and everything’s great,’ cuz the first thing that’s gonna happen is your budget’s gonna be cut in half. You know, it’s my opposite of Jesse Jackson’s ‘Keep Hope Alive’ – it’s ‘Keep Fear Alive.’ Keep it alive.” – Thomas Fuentes, former assistant director, FBI Office of International Operations
* There were conflicting reports in the aftermath of the event. One of them was about the police arresting a Saudi person. They let the media speculate for a day about it and his Middle-East origins… and later declared he was just a witness they had to hold for questioning. (Maybe he was the handler who directed them.) UPDATE: Very recently in 2016, conservative radio presenter Glenn Beck lost a defamation case against him by the young Saudi student… Beck had accused the man (who was allegedly injured) multiple times on his show of having funded the attack. He said it was based on confidential sources. So Beck was ordered by the judge to name those confidential sources he quoted in labelling the Saudi student the “money man” behind the 2013 attack… Beck’s sources were two Department of Homeland Security officials and one federal anti-terrorism agent.
* Why was the 2015 trial of the younger brother (the one who survived) closed to the public and to journalists? The reason given is that Federal justice is allowed to make a trial private while local State justice must be public… By making it open (like for James Holmes the killer at the Aurora Shooting) they would have help dismissed the raging conspiracy theories about his event!… Why did witnesses at the trial report the accused had a very think Russian accent? When is reality this man had almost no accent at all?
* This is an article pointing towards much deeper incoherences and manipulations:
* BOSTON BOMBING: Naomi Wolf Exposes Fake News/False Flags
* Abnormality in the trial of one of the suspects
* Recent video footage released in 2015 showing the 2 brothers in action
* An interesting blog… http://bostonbombingnews.blogspot.ca/
* A Russian page with close up photos of pieces of the bomb…
Was there a credible (Islamic or not Islamic) mobile?
Why attack the US in April 2013? The authorities suggested retaliations for what happened in Iraq and Afghanistan… But this does not make sense… Only the old who died one was an “orthodox” Muslim… and allegedly radicalized. They were of Chechen origins (anti-Russian). So the old one was potentially a “soldier of Allah.” He was muslim and had the body (he is a professional boxer). Although the ways he dresses and his boxing career makes him more of a “Muhammad Ali” kind of character, or even an FBI informant.
If he wanted to fight, he could have joined the jihadists in Syria… In 2013 the US was supporting Muslim Jihadists (similar to Al Qaeda) against Syria, like they had done earlier against Libya… Also his anti-Russian feels would be him more likely pro-America… And the US accepted them and their family as political refugees. The young one had JUST acquired his US passport!
The old brother had his citizenship case “pending” because of an old story of domestic violence. He did not “understand” Americans, he allegedly said once. But he had a (gorgeous) American wife… a very typical American girl who converted and wore Muslim clothes.
The logic or the motivation for such an attack against the US giving the political context and who these guys were, is hard to understand. (By the way they believed in the 9/11 government story.)
State officials said he had given up boxing (his boxing career!) after being barred from national Golden Gloves tournaments because he was not a United States citizen… He was growing increasingly religious after that… Could that be motivation to do such a horrible and useless act? I don’t think so.
State officials said money was scarce: the family’s income was supplemented by public assistance and food stamps from September 2011 to November 2012. (This means he have accepted money to do something “special”. But it does not have to terrorism. It does not prove he would have accepted to killed people.)
State officials said that last year, Mr. Tsarnaev left his wife and daughter behind in Cambridge for six months while he traveled to Dagestan to see his father, and to visit Chechnya. (Where he would have allegedly radicalized. But against whom? The US or Russia?)